*** Welcome To Your International Gay Blog Help Center ***

The Place With The Most Current Status On Google Blogger's Closed Blogs.

With A New Posting On Saturday Mornings, With 'News Flash Bulletins' In Between, When There Is A Need To Let You Know Of The Latest Breaking News On All Google Blogger's Gay Blogs!!!

This Blog Is Best Viewed By Using Firefox Or Opera Or Safari By Apple!!! And You Will Be Surprised At What A Difference This Makes When Visiting ANY GOOGLE BLOG Using Any One Of These Three Browser's!!!



This Blog's 758 Followers From Around The World Are...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is Raulito's response to Colt Studios' demand that his blog, Male Power delete all image posts under threat of copyright infringement.

I am grateful that you published that incident with Colt. I am now in the process of deleting all the pictures I have ever published from Colt and Buckshot. However, it is my opinion that when I have done a post on any of the photos from them not only do I give them credit by leaving the watermark but I often make it a whole plug or promotion including their url, etc. So, in view of the fact they don't want free advertising and that they are behaving so pissy and arrogant, as far as I am concerned Colt is dead and I urge everyone to boycott them. They want to act this way after posting photos that would be by any account in the public domain and then harass those who pick them up. They must know that they can't have their cake and eat it too.
saludos
raulito

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
just a correction...my blog is not Male Power, Male Power was the blog Colt demanded they remove all their photos.
I presently don't have any Colt materials on my blog as far as I know.
saludos,
raulito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...