*** Welcome To Your International Gay Blog Help Center ***

The Place With The Most Current Status On Google Blogger's Closed Blogs.

With A New Posting On Saturday Mornings, With 'News Flash Bulletins' In Between, When There Is A Need To Let You Know Of The Latest Breaking News On All Google Blogger's Gay Blogs!!!

This Blog Is Best Viewed By Using Firefox Or Opera Or Safari By Apple!!! And You Will Be Surprised At What A Difference This Makes When Visiting ANY GOOGLE BLOG Using Any One Of These Three Browser's!!!



This Blog's 758 Followers From Around The World Are...

Friday, January 13, 2012

DOJMEDIA.com speaks again!

You may read the entire message from Ms BioHazard herself in the comments column, but she once again has invited all of YOU into her site so you can see just how nice she really is:  "So yes guys, you are all welcome and you aren't limited to just that one thread. If only Jeff would get it right about me, the rest would see that i'm actually nice until you piss me off like Jeff did."

So please register at:  Digital Off-Topic Journalism

And remember, she's the one who stated she is "working closely with the legal departments of Google and NibbleBit in order to get YOUR blog closed down."  Tell her what you think about that!


And BTW, I never heard of this Fracking Bitch until she started leaving comments here on this blog.  Jeff

5 comments:

karl said...

Speaking as a MASSIVE Wonder Woman fan, Im struck speechless by how this picture is presented...
even more upset tho by the vile homophoblc comments by the mod administrator Aegisbearer on the Wonder Woman forum over at Comic Book Resources. If anything deserves to be taken down or banned then most assuredly THAT does!

Digital Off-Topic Journalism said...

Jeff, can you stop lying please? Show me proof that I EVER said I worked closely with them. I have all emails on file. Stop making things up and stick with the facts. You called yourself a queen in one of your comments. Do you see me lashing out and making fun of you for that? You sure don't. Now please, prove what you just stated because my host keeps records. You really think me being bi, that I have a problem with gay or bi men? To be honest, i'll even admit that you are a pretty nice looking guy. As for me being racist? If I could marry Kid Cudi, I would. Please stop the lies Jeff. If anything, you read that legal@ email very wrong since I never said what you claimed here. You keep asking these visitors to register on my site but I sure don't see you doing the same. If you want to be a leader, you need to act like one a little better.

Victor said...

Hi Brent and Jeff. I'm a long time reader. I just did a post on my long time empty blog to support you guys against this cyber bully. If interested you can find it at:
http://victorpatersen.blogspot.com/

Keep up the great work, here as well as at each of your own personal blogs. You guys rock!

Peace, out!
V

Brent said...

WoW Victor, job well done and well said about cyber bullying Victor and We thank you so much for Your Support. It is greatly appreciated. Your Blogger Buddies Jeff & Brent with Blogger Hugs to You. (Brent)

Digital Off-Topic Journalism said...

Victor, I sent you a personal comment on your blog but i'll say it again... You are one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. Even your eyes show me that you are a very decent and nice guy and you look like an angel. If anything that I might have said offended you, I am really sorry but I asked for proof in my comment and we see how well that worked out. You are not alone. I went through hell in school too so I understand how bad hate is and trust me when I say, this is not about hate. I ran a very popular gay blog about 2 years ago and for me, its about keeping kids safe. I do not work for Google, I do not trust Blogger to host a blog and that's why I offered to host legit sites. Take notes Jeff because we used to get along very well and this turned into something that its not even about. We used to send each other a lot of traffic with our blogs back in the day. All I want is to see kids being protected a bit better and I do believe Brent that he has ways of dealing with it. Now, I just come here to see what else you guys dream up to trash me because I can't help but laugh. So much that has been said isn't true and this seriously got out of control. Especially with the other blogs you created that took my sites material. I'm still trying to figure out the purpose for that. I wouldn't do that to you so I can't understand why you did that to me when you know this situation is just out of control. Anyway, Victor, you definitely win the hottest guy alive award. Whatever people said about you in the past, screw them. They don't matter, they don't pay your bills and you'll find someone if not already to be happy with for the rest of your life. I like how you handle yourself and I can tell you deserve nothing but the best and to be happy. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...