*** Welcome To Your International Gay Blog Help Center ***

The Place With The Most Current Status On Google Blogger's Closed Blogs.

With A New Posting On Saturday Mornings, With 'News Flash Bulletins' In Between, When There Is A Need To Let You Know Of The Latest Breaking News On All Google Blogger's Gay Blogs!!!

This Blog Is Best Viewed By Using Firefox Or Opera Or Safari By Apple!!! And You Will Be Surprised At What A Difference This Makes When Visiting ANY GOOGLE BLOG Using Any One Of These Three Browser's!!!



This Blog's 758 Followers From Around The World Are...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Folks at Blogger,

Why don't you grow a pair of balls and start acting like a man?

You locked my blog, Daddy's Bad Boys, and offered an appeal process.  I appealed and never heard from you.  To date I have appealed four (4) times and have never heard from you.  How can I possibly correct any violation of the TOS if you don't tell me how and where I violated them?

I am a reasonable man.  If you can lock my blog, can't you tell me what I can do to get my blog unlocked?  If you provide me with information that is specific to my blog, I can choose to correct it or stay locked.  By not providing me with specific information you prohibit me from working with you.  You leave me in the dark wondering how I violated the TOS.  Two weeks ago I deleted everything from my blog except a picture of a very cute puppy dog.  Two appeals later my blog is still locked.  By any possible rational standard, you are acting like a child.

I request you review my blog.  After your review please either unlock it or tell me how this post of a puppy dog violates the TOS.  According to my 4th appeal, I received the following computerized notice:

Request Received

We have received your request for a review to verify that your blog complies with the terms of service. Someone will look over your blog and respond to (my email address)


I have received this notice four times, yet I have never received an email from you.  Please consider the following recommendation:

Follow through on the contents of your notice, specifically, look over my blog AND respond to me.  
or
Change your notice to read:

Request Received

We have received your request for a review to verify that your blog complies with the terms of service. Our appeals process is a facade.  No one will look over your blog nor will anyone communicate with you.  We hold all the cards and you, dear blogger, are shit out of luck!


I remain, kneeling, beating my chest and loudly proclaiming for all the world to hear, "Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!",

Jeff



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...