*** Welcome To Your International Gay Blog Help Center ***

The Place With The Most Current Status On Google Blogger's Closed Blogs.

With A New Posting On Saturday Mornings, With 'News Flash Bulletins' In Between, When There Is A Need To Let You Know Of The Latest Breaking News On All Google Blogger's Gay Blogs!!!

This Blog Is Best Viewed By Using Firefox Or Opera Or Safari By Apple!!! And You Will Be Surprised At What A Difference This Makes When Visiting ANY GOOGLE BLOG Using Any One Of These Three Browser's!!!



This Blog's 758 Followers From Around The World Are...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Some bloggers have informed me that they are having difficulty migrating from Google Blogger to other blogging sites.

My blog was locked by Google Blogger.  When I tried to import my blog to NibbleBit, all I got were my blog comments.  Apparently, with my Google Blogger blog locked, NibbleBit could not access the posts in my locked blog.   

Here is what I did:
  1. Exported (backup) my locked blog.  See my post of Aug 20  http://googlebloggerclosesgayblogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-panic-one-of-my-blogging-buddies.html 
  2. Created a New Blog on Blogger.  Any name will do.
  3. Imported my backup .xml file from my old Blogger blog to the new Blogger blog.
  4. Imported my new Blogger blog to NibbleBit using Nibblebit's import function.
  5. Deleted all posts from my new Blogger blog, but did not delete the blog.  It may come in hand again to export old blog!
I had a successful transfer to NibbleBit using this method.



Some bloggers are having difficulty creating the .xml backup/export file on Blogger.  They are getting re-directed to some gaming page.  If anyone has suggestions on how to help them, please post a comment and I will post it.

Jeff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...